Note:

If you're looking to comment on older posts, please click on the title of the post rather than using the expand and collapse [+/-] option as comment options are only available this way.
Google

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Love It or Hate It: YSL Raspail Canvas Tote

Today's Love It or Hate It post features the Raspail Canvas Tote by YSL. I can imagine the sheer horror on BagObsessed Babe's face when she looks at this post...only because I have tarnished the image of her new favourite uber luxury label, YSL. But I think she'll agree with me on this one, that it looks rather, well, er, cheapish... Ok, I know what your reaction will be my dear reader.. I'll predict that it'll go like this..."What?! YSL?! Cheapish?! No Way! Since When?" Alright, why don't you take a look for yourselves if you don't believe me....



There, you've seen it, the all new Raspail Canvas Tote by YSL. Don't you think that if it weren't for the hanging signature YSL tag, you wouldn't even know that it's a YSL creation innit? YSL, which is usually so classy suddenly comes out with something so er, trashy (sorry to say). I don't know about you lot, but when I first saw this YSL tote, it looked as if it it got hit by a paint bucket, or rather a fresh can of scarlet paint.

However, if you happen to like this bag, its made of coated canvas with red leather handles, YSL tag and red leather trimmings, and it's available via Saks for $995.

0 Fetishes Unleashed!: