Note:

If you're looking to comment on older posts, please click on the title of the post rather than using the expand and collapse [+/-] option as comment options are only available this way.
Google

Monday, September 10, 2007

Love It or Hate It? Splurge of the Week.

I know that our Splurges of the Week so far, have been very yummy-looking bags that you'd love to Splurge on, but just for this week, we're doing things rather differently. For, this week's Splurge of the Week also doubles up as a 'Love It or Hate It' post, simply because I can't decide whether I love this bag or hate it. I guess you could call it a love-hate relationship with the bag on my part? There are times when I look at this bag and think, hm, it's quite unique and that perhaps the look of the bag is growing on me. Other times, however, I look at this bag and think "Gross!". Anyway, whichever camp you belong to (ie. the 'lovers' or the 'haters'), you can look at today's post in two ways: it's either a Splurge because you love it, or it's a HUGE splurge because you think its awful and can't bear to part with such a huge sum of money on something as dare I say, 'horrifying' as this bag...


the 'JC7' Bag by Jimmy Choo

Firstly, I'd like to say that this bag is of the very Exotic sort. Made of Beaver fur, with watersnake and ostrich trims, the JC7 bag by Jimmy Choo warrants itself as this week's Love It or Hate It cum Splurge of the Week. I mean, who's ever heard of a handbag made of Beaver Fur?! It's certainly the first time for me! Now, do you know why I said this bag is of the Very Exotic sort?! *tsk tsk*. Because it's made of super-Exotic materials, it also comes with a super-expensive pricetag... €2,050.00, Yes, the price is in Euros. Available via Jimmy Choo

0 Fetishes Unleashed!: