Note:

If you're looking to comment on older posts, please click on the title of the post rather than using the expand and collapse [+/-] option as comment options are only available this way.
Google

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Love It or Hate It: Dolce & Gabbana Runway Snakeskin North/South Bag

Dolce & Gabbana Runway Miss Pocket Patchwork Snakeskin North/South Bag

A very unusual piece I must say. However, it's an item only a handful of people will appreciated - those with an acquired taste. If you're liking things colorful, consider this.. A multicolored bag with genuine snakeskin patches and suede trimmings, the bag is definitely of top notch quality - with its buckled leather shoulder straps, flat snakeskin handles with logo-engraved link attachments. Not forgetting the polished silver metal hardware and the fine textile lining, you can be sure the $3,995.00 you will be paying towards owning this piece of gem is well worth the price.

However, I think I'll make a pass at it cause I don't think the bag's very me. As much as I like how it's a foldover bag with really exotic leather, I think the bag is a bit too much for me to handle. If it had come in lesser colors, I might consider. I think it would be a really good piece to own if you were a solid color person - not necessarily dull but for those who like to stick with plain color clothes, I think it'll go well with just about anything! Afterall, it is multi-color. But is it you? Drop a comment so we'll know what you think!



Made in Italy



http://www.eluxury.com/estore/browse/product_detail.jsp?id=11772401

0 Fetishes Unleashed!: