Note:

If you're looking to comment on older posts, please click on the title of the post rather than using the expand and collapse [+/-] option as comment options are only available this way.
Google

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Thumbs Up For YSL!

Yves Saint Laurent Large Patent Tribute Tote

Ahhh.. what can I say? I've been in love with YSL ever since the Muse. Didn't like it at first but it was one of those where.. the more you see, the more you're in love with it. Ever since that time, I was just madly in love =P Anyway, back to the Tribute tote. It might look really simple to you but it's really not. The shape's unique and (I know Bagaholic Babe will definitely agree with me on this one) white leather and gold-tone hardware as a combination always make us drool! Made of white ivory leather, this gorgeous piece doesn't only come with gold-tone hardware but gold studs as well. The shoulder straps are linked to the bag with rings and it opens at the top. On both sides of the bag are two zip pockets so you have easy access to the stuff you use the most. How convenient. Both zips open with leather pull tabs. Just a thought though.. if you're like me and you put in loads of stuff in the bag, I'd like to recommend Anya Hindmarch's Loose Pockets. It comes in extremely handy. It keeps the items in your bags totally organised so you won't have to pour everything out to look for that lipstick or tissue or car keys. If you've not seen Anya's Loose Pockets but would like to find out more, click here.

Check out Neiman Marcus Online for more info on the product. The Yves Saint Laurent Large Patent Tribute Tote is priced at $865.00

1 Fetishes Unleashed!:

Bagaholic Babe said...

hahah Yes, white with Gold-tone hardware makes us drool, BUT...sorry BagObsessed Babe, it's a tad too simple (and perhaps too plain and 'normal')for my liking. Hehe.. I prefer more details on my bags! YSL can definitely do better methinks. Sorry TO disappoint you! =P~