Note:

If you're looking to comment on older posts, please click on the title of the post rather than using the expand and collapse [+/-] option as comment options are only available this way.
Google

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Need something to organise your items in the bag?

I'm a person who loves large totes. Other than my wallet, tissue and my mobile phone (and I have 2, btw.. hahaaha.. for biz purposes), I also carry around my facial blotter, lip balm (am terribly afraid of chapped lips) and a bottle of water (believe me, the bottle of water is a REAL necessity - especially when you live in Malaysia where the weather's hot and humid). Oh, and I noticed that the rainy season's getting almost over and man, it's getting hotter and hotter each day. Just thinking about it makes me feel reallly uncomfortable.

Anyway, back to large totes and having a problem searching for stuff coz I practically have to take everything out of the bag to find, like, my lip balm or something. But guess what? Anya came up with the brilliant Loose Pockets where you can store your dollar bills, emergency face repair kit and just about anything. It's so easy and convenient to use, you don't have to reorganise your items everytime you switch between bags. Just take out your Loose Pocket and put it in the bag you're now gonna use and you're ready to go =D

Anya Hindmarch Loose Pockets

The Anya Hindmarch metallic leather Loose Pockets is available at Anya Hindmarch stores for a price of USD 125.00

0 Fetishes Unleashed!: