Note:

If you're looking to comment on older posts, please click on the title of the post rather than using the expand and collapse [+/-] option as comment options are only available this way.
Google

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Chloe F/W '08

On Chloe, this season, we notice - clutches.. lots of clutches. They come in an assortment of colors, designs and material. From what I notice, the only thing that ties most of the pieces together are the double strips that appear in most bags. But I must say, compared to most of the collections, I've seen.. I can say that this brand carries the nicer few. Take a look..





And on the top of my list..



And this piece.. a view of the front and back..




Ultra cool! To see other pieces of the collection on Style.Com, click here

0 Fetishes Unleashed!: