Note:

If you're looking to comment on older posts, please click on the title of the post rather than using the expand and collapse [+/-] option as comment options are only available this way.
Google

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cloudy Days Ahead

Marc by Marc Jacobs 'Locket Pocket - Big Collapsible Tote'


The Locket Pocket canvas tote caught my eye the other day even as I was browsing the net. The bright colors caught my eye at a first glance and if you look at it more, the white patches somehow look like clouds, don't you think?

I suppose, when I look at a bag, I not only taking into account the uniqueness of the bag (I'll come back to this in a sec) but also the durability and usefulness. Afterall, I'm not about to splurge on something I'll never use. But I'll have you know firsthand that this beauty is fairly priced.



A big canvas tote, you're not going to have to worry about its durability or capacity. It's definitely going to be easy to maintain yet carry everything you need with you wherever you go. What's more, it comes with a leather flap (on the side) secured by the MJ signature turnlock on the side which helps fold up and pack away the tote when not used. Definitely a travel necessity!

Find out more about the Locket Pocket Collapsible Tote by Marc of Marc Jacobs via Nordstrom or purchase this item today at $168!

0 Fetishes Unleashed!: