Note:

If you're looking to comment on older posts, please click on the title of the post rather than using the expand and collapse [+/-] option as comment options are only available this way.
Google

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Gucci S/S '09

After having seen most of the collections, I can safely say bright color sling bags are the in thing this season. Entitled "Gucci Exotica", Frida Giannini has created a fantastic collection where the exotic meets streetwear yet maintaining a luxurious look throughout the entire performance. Packed with lots of color and platforms, you'll find the designs vibrant yet not over the top. Not forgetting, the items come with tassels too - take for example the up-sized slouchier, hand-stitched "New Jackie".
















You know, it's been such a long time since I've seen the daylights of backpacks on the runway. The last I had one was when I was still in school. I must say, the way Frida has done the utilitarian backpack.. has really done an impression on me. Not to mention.. I absolutely love the colors!








And the python.. absolutely amazing. Rugged yet so luxurious! And look at how the show ended? Does the bag below look familliar? Looks what what we posted on yesterday on Pucci right? Gosh.. how did they come up with something so.. alike? Hmmm.. nonetheless, I love it ;)





Courtesy of Style.com

0 Fetishes Unleashed!: