Note:

If you're looking to comment on older posts, please click on the title of the post rather than using the expand and collapse [+/-] option as comment options are only available this way.
Google

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Stella McCartney Satin Clutch

When I first laid eyes upon this bag, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven! Those of you who regularly follow our blog will know that yours truly, Bagaholic Babe is a Pink-aholic. So yes, this Stella McCartney Satin Clutch with Zippered Detail in Fuschia just makes me go weak in the knees!




Trimmed with oversized goldtone zipper pulls and faux suede edges, this clutch is in foldover style, with magnetic closures. One of my pet peeves is that pretty as they are (and we know that the prettier they are, the smaller the size and come in odd shapes like the miniaudieres from Judith Leiber),evening clutches can never hold everything I need to bring along with me for the night. This clutch is perfect, however, as it has expandable sides, so you don't have to worry about not being able to bring much. You can stuff it all you want, and this clutch will still appear to be flat! Plus, love that funky rock-chic character that the bag exudes. Very different from your regular and predictable Evening clutch. It's so HOT, it's haute!! Get this Stella McCartney Clutch for just $695 via InterMix

0 Fetishes Unleashed!: