Note:

If you're looking to comment on older posts, please click on the title of the post rather than using the expand and collapse [+/-] option as comment options are only available this way.
Google

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Alexander McQueen for Samsonite

Alexander McQueen Collaborates with renowned Luggage and Travel Goods maker, Samsonite Alexander McQueen for Samsonite Black Label (Samsonite's Luxe Range) Collection of Luxury Travel Goods and Luggage. This Luxury line features McQueen's creations from Trolley Hardcase Bags and Beauty Cases to Garment Bags and Passport Holders. This Luxe line comes in Leather and Croc skin textured and Printed leather to create the illusion of Luggage and Travel Bags in Exotic Skins.


Passport Holder $99


Women's Boarding Bag $555


Beauty Case $435


Croc 24" Spinner Upright $875 - features multidirectional spinner wheels, enabling the bag to be pulled from any angle.


Garment Bag $600


Hero 20" Upright $750


Men's Boarding Bag $600

Wanna view the complete Alexander McQueen for Samsonite Collection? Click Here!

2 Fetishes Unleashed!:

Ayush said...

I recently purchased a handbag from Maxwell Scott, it is an amazing piece.
I have been using it everyday and have forgotten all those popular brand offerings.
http://www.maxwellscottbags.com
http://www.maxwellscottbags.com/contemporary-handbags.htm

Ayush said...

My pocket doesnt allow me for these products, though I would love to try them.
I recently bought one from http://www.maxwellscottbags.com/leather-luggage.htm which fitted my pocket.
I am liking it though.