Note:

If you're looking to comment on older posts, please click on the title of the post rather than using the expand and collapse [+/-] option as comment options are only available this way.
Google

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Sonia Rykiel goes Mod


Sac Libertad by Sonia Rykiel

Well, personally, I've never been a fan of Sonia Rykiel because it's either overly embellished with huge rocks and crystals OR it's too simple (those of you who know me know that I'm into Animal Prints, Colours that 'Pop', etc). I've never really seen anything in between the two polar opposites I've just mentioned. BUT...now this one really caught my eye. Because I've never seen anything remotely close to the Mod sorta look from Sonia Rykiel, I thought that this deserves some air-time. Plus, I totally love the Mod and funky sorta look so yeah. With the bright Patent accents and trimmings on suede, together with the zippered detail, you'd defintely catch someone's eye with this bag because it's just so unique and different!


Bagaholic Babe absolutely LOVES the tan coloured one on the left! The one on the right is nice too, but a tad dull compared to the one on the left. And you know me, I love colours that Pop! ;) *winks*

0 Fetishes Unleashed!: