Note:

If you're looking to comment on older posts, please click on the title of the post rather than using the expand and collapse [+/-] option as comment options are only available this way.
Google

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Rise of Logo Canvas Totes

Well, well, well...I've been browsing for bags as usual, for this is what I do, and this is what this blog is about...and I noticed a particular trend in this season's bags. For some reason or other, the Spring/Summer Collections this year are laden with Logo Totes in Canvas..and when I say logo totes, I mean that the logo is of a very noticeable and obvious size, stamped smack in the middle of the Tote, on display for all and sundry for the whole world to see. Well, I call this the kiasueffect. Perhaps it's a race amongst the designers to see who has the biggest logo stamped on the front?

If you don't believe me, take a look ...



Miu Miu Logo Canvas Tote
£208.51 via Net-a-Porter





BUrberry Stowell Roll-Up Tote with signature Equestrian Knight logo embroidered on the front - $295 via Neiman Marcus




Moschino Canvas Tote (Also available in Black)
Price: $295.00, via Neiman Marcus

See what I mean?!

0 Fetishes Unleashed!: