Note:

If you're looking to comment on older posts, please click on the title of the post rather than using the expand and collapse [+/-] option as comment options are only available this way.
Google

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Paul Smith Floral Clutch cum Purse


Paul Smith 'Cecilia'


Paul Smith 'Cecilia' - Interior View

Wow. Never in my wildest dreams would I imagine something so artsy and yet chic and elegant from Paul Smith. Well, you might ask why I say that but, Paul Smith's collections, be it bags or items from his RTW collection, all have a certain look...(yes his stripey signature look mostly). So you can imagine how stunned I was when I chanced upon this beauty. I absolutely adore the watercolour sorta effect on the floral print. It actually gives the illusion as if the flowers have actually been handpainted onto it! With the granny purse styled kiss lock closure on this leather framed clutch, together with the pink canvas lining, the result is simply stunning! A marriage of Art and Romanticism - a match made in heaven! Get this for £ 225 from Paul Smith Online . Also available in Red

0 Fetishes Unleashed!: