Note:

If you're looking to comment on older posts, please click on the title of the post rather than using the expand and collapse [+/-] option as comment options are only available this way.
Google

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Another Poppy?

Kate Spade Griffen Tote

When I saw the bag, I was thinking to myself, "what in the world are these people trying to do? Are they trying to promote ... you know?" Anyway, a few things crossed my mind when I thought of 'poppy'. First, there's this really happening club downtown called Poppy that I patronise. Absolutely L-O-V-E the place! Also, there's this new movie being screened (a Hong Kong production) which I believe to be really meaningful because it shows on screen the actual situation behind the drug scene. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. Also, not too long ago, Coach came up with a Poppy bag collection and now this.

I've gotta say, I quite like the black and white contrast used on the bag and the poppy motif aren't all too bad either =P Also, I like it that they've used gold-tone studs on the handle. The griffen tote is made of black canvas with white leather trims.

The Kate Spade Griffen Tote is available for purchase at Neiman Marcus Online for $225.00

0 Fetishes Unleashed!: