Note:

If you're looking to comment on older posts, please click on the title of the post rather than using the expand and collapse [+/-] option as comment options are only available this way.
Google

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Stylish Fendi Bag




This large Zucca baguette is a combination of extra-large signature FF zucca with its classic zucca print, with an adjustable chain link shoulder strap with leather piece that rests comfortably on your shoulder. (Hey, we all know that chain link straps tend to dig into our skin, though not many will want to admit this, especially ardent fans of Chanel bags).

The Verdict: At first glance, I thought this was a rather mature-looking bag and dismissed it. When I popped into the Fendi boutique and saw this bag, I didn't think much of it either ... until curiosity got the better of me and I decided to sling it on my shoulder. And that's when I changed my mind about the bag. In fact, the bag proved to be rather expensive and classy-looking - in short, it immediately transforms one into a fashionista. It just proves that some things look better when they've been tried on. ;)

Get this beauty for $1,290 via eLuxury .

Note: For those residing in Malaysia, Fendi stuff is cheaper in Malaysia than in the US now. This bag retails at RM4000++ at Fendi Suria KLCC and Star HIll.

0 Fetishes Unleashed!: