Note:

If you're looking to comment on older posts, please click on the title of the post rather than using the expand and collapse [+/-] option as comment options are only available this way.
Google

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Lanvin takes elegance to new heights



Lanvin bags usually have that structured and boxy look. This bag, however, is the total opposite. Made of silk satin, with a chain and ribbon shoulder strap, this bag can definitely take you from a day to evening look. I actually saw this very bag in the store myself, and I must say that the picture doesn't really do the bag justice at all. Also, you might think that the chain straps might be a bit heavy on the shoulder. On the contrary, it really isn't as I actually had the opportunity to try this bag on at the store. However, If dusky pink (Sable) isn't really your colour, this elegant "Happy Ribbon Sac" is also available in Black.

Bagaholic Babe just loves the pleated detail on the flap. This bag is totally chic, elegant and sophisticated. Although I must say that the first thing that struck me when I saw that bag is that it looks a little like the Chanel 2.55, albeit much softer and less structured...

Interested? It's retails for $2,025 via Barneys New York

0 Fetishes Unleashed!: