Note:

If you're looking to comment on older posts, please click on the title of the post rather than using the expand and collapse [+/-] option as comment options are only available this way.
Google

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Jimmy Choo Pony Clutch

I know that only just a few days ago, we featured a Jimmy Choo Zebra Print Clutch from the Resort/Cruise Collection 2008. And now, just a few days later, it's yet another Jimmy Choo Zebra Wristlet cum clutch. I know that similar as they may sound, they have a very different look and vibe.


Jimmy Choo 'Marin' Pony Clutch



Bagaholic Babe just had to feature this clutch on the blog because, besides being the Animal Print junkie that I am, I fell in love with the clutch the moment I saw the Jimmy Choo ad in which this particular clutch was featured. Plus, I've always liked this particular style and design of this Jimmy Choo wristlet be it in leather, suede or Animal prints. I just love the foldover and zippered look!! Made of made of zebra printed Pony Hair with watersnake trims and zippered details, this 'Marin' clutch by Jimmy Choo can either be worn as a clutch or as a wristlet. Pre-Order this Jimmy Choo clutch for $1,875 via Saks

1 Fetishes Unleashed!:

Anonymous said...

StyleSwag
HI!
I love it, love it, love it. The only thing holding me back is the price tag. Did I mention that I love it?