Note:

If you're looking to comment on older posts, please click on the title of the post rather than using the expand and collapse [+/-] option as comment options are only available this way.
Google

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

New DKNY Handbags

It's been a long time since I last posted on DKNY. I remember, the last time I spoke about the brand was probably when I introduced the DKNY Town and Country Three Piece Train Set. However, today, I came across a few items I thought you might just like.

From their current season, introducing:

DKNY Haircalf Clutch $165.00


DKNY Clutch (name unavailable) $145.00


DKNY Metallic Leather Small Crossbody $175.00

For other DKNY handbag styles, click here. While you're at it, why not point your browser here to see how the DKNY Town and Country Three Piece Train Set looks like.

0 Fetishes Unleashed!: