Note:

If you're looking to comment on older posts, please click on the title of the post rather than using the expand and collapse [+/-] option as comment options are only available this way.
Google

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Betsey Johnson 'Lock It Up'

I am always excited when it comes to browsing the net for bags because I am, most of time, surprised at my findings. More often than not, I come across something that I like - which, of course, has a lot to do with my obsession with bags.

This week, I came across many unusual findings but before I go on to show you what I found, I'll start with one of my favorites. Adding to my growing list of bowlers is this 'Lock It Up' by Betsey Johnson.

Betsey Johnson Lock It Up Bowling Bag

An ultra glamorous piece, the main attraction of this bag lies in the gold lock that's been carved with the 'Betsey Johnson' name. And what's more, the lock has been shaped to look like a heart. Take a closer look...

Close-up

Made from patent (yes, although there's less of it now, but it's still in) black leather, this bowler comes with front and side pockets - all convenient slots for your frequently used items. And for a price of $295.00, it's definitely a MUST BUY! Get yours today from Betsey Johnson

0 Fetishes Unleashed!: