Note:

If you're looking to comment on older posts, please click on the title of the post rather than using the expand and collapse [+/-] option as comment options are only available this way.
Google

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Vivienne Westwood 'Orb' Keyfob

Well, I'm usually not one who's really bothered with what a keyfob looks like, I mean, what's the big deal, anyway? It's just a keyfob. Why all the fuss? But then again, that's just me. I'm allowed my own quirks and fancies... and hey, everybody is. =) *grins*




BUT...when I saw this Double Orb Keyfob by Vivienne Westwood, I just had to feature it. I mean, hey, for those of you who know me well enough, will know that I absolutely love chunky silver accessories. And Yes, some of you even commented that my rings are the size of meteorites, lol. Anyway, pardon the digression. I must admit though, that the first thing that came to mind when I laid eyes upon it was that the heart charm bears some resemblance (well the concept, anyway) to Tiffany & Co's signature Heart Tag bracelet. The hanging heart charm on the key fob is stamped with Vivienne Westwood's signature logo, the 'Orb' (yes that UFO looking thingy), with 'Vivienne Westwood London' engraved on the main body of the key fob. Notice that the 2 ends of the keyfob are 'orbs' too (hence Double Orb keyfob). Anyway, get this
Rhodium plated (hence it wouldn't tarnish) metal keyfob via Vivienne Westwood Online

0 Fetishes Unleashed!: