Note:

If you're looking to comment on older posts, please click on the title of the post rather than using the expand and collapse [+/-] option as comment options are only available this way.
Google

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Valentino Braided Handle Bag




I know that this bag has been around since the beginning of 2007. Like Valentino's signature showstopper and showcloser for all their couture runway shows (Yes, I'm speaking about the signature Red Dress), the first time this handbag was released, it was in (yup, you guessed it!) Red as well! I kinda liked this bag in Red, but it was a tad too loud for me. Everytime I see this bag, I look at it because I really like the design (I've never been a fan of multipockets but I guess this one is an exception), but decide otherwise because well, it's too Red Hot for me. BUT when I laid my eyes upon the same bag, but in Pastel Pink, I was smitten! Unlike the Red which gives off a very fierce, almost urban femme fatale sorta bag, the one in pink is sooo sweet and innocent, it's the ultimate girlie bag for the urban girlie girl. It's femininity personified! If you're as smitten as I am, Get this bag for $1695, and the Red one for $1595 via Bergdorf Goodman

0 Fetishes Unleashed!: