Note:

If you're looking to comment on older posts, please click on the title of the post rather than using the expand and collapse [+/-] option as comment options are only available this way.
Google

Saturday, March 3, 2007

Fendi Raffia Chef Bag

Straw bags are extremely hip this season and I know many of you would've seen the Chef Bag in Zucca print but how about it in raffia? If you haven't seen it yet, take a look at it here..





The Fendi Raffia Chef Bag which comes in pink, blue and black give it a textured feel. The shape of the bag as well as the Fendi logo charm is still retained. However, instead of a magnetic snap closure, this bag is replaced with a tie closure on the flap. If you're into bright colors and something different, this might just be the thing for you.

For more info, visit Bergdorf Goodman today. The Fendi Raffia Chef bag is available for purchase for $880.00

1 Fetishes Unleashed!:

Bagaholic Babe said...

It's soooooo Me!!

No black forr me, Black bags are too boring hehehe and I don't think I own anything in black.. I need colour in my life!

Usually pink does me in, but for this one, I'm Loving the Blue! ;) Winkz