Note:

If you're looking to comment on older posts, please click on the title of the post rather than using the expand and collapse [+/-] option as comment options are only available this way.
Google

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Sissi Rossi's Hobo

Sissi Rossi Oval Shoulder Hobo

Sissi Rossi Extra Large Shoulder Hobo

I came across these two hobo bags and thought I'd share it with you bag addicts. Both the electric blue and red are very sharp colors - especially on this Italian-made washed leather hobo. I particularly like the red one because it's vibrant and fun and so suitable for my day-to-day activities. I can put a lot of my stuff in it. The bag's just so roomy =) And what's more.. it has belt closure pockets for us girls to put the things we use the most - car keys, mobile phone, tissue.. and the list goes on. The bag comes with double handles, a shoulder strap (this gives you the option of how you want to carry the bag) and nickel hardware.

These items are available for purchase from Barneys New York.

0 Fetishes Unleashed!: