Note:

If you're looking to comment on older posts, please click on the title of the post rather than using the expand and collapse [+/-] option as comment options are only available this way.
Google

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Fendi Failure

I think this is one of those days when I am highly critical of stuff. If you've watched my posts all this time, you'll know I've yet to put the brands down for their DISASTEROUS designs .. Hey, that rhymes! Hahaha.. Anyway, it all started off with my Miu Miu post. If you've not seen it, click here.

Anyway, as I might have warned, I'm going to be a critic but it's only because it's ugly and you'll see why soon.

If you've been following Fendi's past years' bag collections, you'll know what I'm trying to say here. I know Bagaholic is going to agree with me on this (and she is a HUGE fan of Fendi's) and she's commented that some of the stuff we see this season is and I quote "disgusting". If you've yet to view her Fendi posts, click here. If you're looking, make sure you see the post on Fendi's Spring-Summer Collection 2007 which shows the better side of their latest collection and Fendi Gone Wrong which states otherwise. Unfortunately, I'm adding this new bag I'm writing about and putting it under the 'Gone Wrong' category and you might just agree with me.. And now, for the ugliest Fendi bag I've seen.. *drum roll*

The FENDI Airplane Tray Bag!!!!... but they call it the..

Fendi Selleria Leather Bag

Call it what you want! It's just ugly. And would you agree that the front embossed logo design really looks like one of those airplane trays? Would you agree? Would you? And guess what? It's going for an ABSURD amount of $1,940.00. Crazy!

But if you think otherwise, the bag is available for purchase at Saks Fifth Avenue. You'll have to pre-order though.

0 Fetishes Unleashed!: