Note:

If you're looking to comment on older posts, please click on the title of the post rather than using the expand and collapse [+/-] option as comment options are only available this way.
Google

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Balenciaga!

According to people who own Balenciaga bags, after they get their first one (because they feel as if they weigh nothing at all), they get hooked and start collecting each and every colour in different sizes.





(All images from Balenciaga Online )


Balenciaga, known for its light weight and buttery-soft leather has just come out with these 2 beauties!! I have never been a fan of Balenciaga's bags because I think the 'Twiggy' and 'Motorcycle' bags look too common. But this is a different story altogether!! The white leather, paired with gold hardware makes it ever so classy and I'm salivating by looking at this picture alone!!

The second Balenciaga bag is now on my wishlist. This is arm candy personified!!
Too bad they no longer have Balenciaga in Malaysia anymore! *sniffz*
Ah well, I just have to ask friends in US to get this for me!!

0 Fetishes Unleashed!: