Note:

If you're looking to comment on older posts, please click on the title of the post rather than using the expand and collapse [+/-] option as comment options are only available this way.
Google

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

What BagObsessed Babe thinks of the My Dior Large Pockets Bag

The My Dior Large Pockets Bag (obviously from Christian Dior).. A bag I never thought I'd like so much. The first time I saw it, I thought it looked so-so. But the more I see it, the more I feel I'm falling in love! I'm sure you've experienced it before. There are some things that you see for the first time and u like that thing so much but when you turn away and look back at it again 5 seconds later, it doesn't look as nice as you thought it looked. And there are some, when you don't fall in love at first sight with it but the more you look at it and think about it, the more you think it looks gorgeous. Those are purchases that you wanna make because you'll never regret buying stuff when the beauty of it lasts.. like the My Dior Large Pockets Bag =D

Take a look at the ad they put up for the bag..



And a close-up of the bag..

My Dior Large Pockets Bag in Camel

Interior

Isn't the bag just fabulous? Color wise (the Camel is such a nice color and goes well with absolutely anything!), material wise (it's made of soft, grained leather), it's so roomy I could fit a put just about anything I want (emergency cosmetic kit, bottle of water, wallet, coin purse, keys, mobile phones (I have two, lol), my planner, tissue and still have so much more room for other stuff, lol and there are two pockets at the front which would be the ideal place to actually keep my phone in so I don't have to turn the bag up-side-down when it rooms because it's so roomy. It's so great I no longer have any words for it. Scroll up and look at it again and tell me if it looks even better than it did when you first saw it. You be the judge!

The My Dior Large Pockets Bag is available for purchase at eLuxury for $1,990.00

Also available at Dior Boutiques in StarHill Gallery, KLCC (Isetan) and KLIA Terminal

0 Fetishes Unleashed!: